giovedì 5 aprile 2007

Intervista a Suda 51

L'intervista completa la trovate qui.

“The Wii, and also the DS, are both quite ‘different’ devices at their core. So if a game developer has a very strict, safe idea of how to make a game, that makes it difficult for him, because what Nintendo are doing is totally new and fresh So I first have to destroy the way I’m thinking about how to make a game, then rebuild the game as I can see it working on the system. That’s what I find really interesting about making a game for the Wii. …I’m looking at releasing the game (No More Heroes) in Japan sometime this year, and hopefully either at the end of this year or early next year in Europe and the United States.”

Abbiamo quindi scoperto che No More Heroes uscirà quest'anno in Giappone e presumibilmente a fine 2007 o inizio 2008 da noi e negli Stati Uniti.

0 commenti: