lunedì 27 agosto 2007

Nintendogs e Yoshi's Island online?

Calmi, è solo un rumor proveniente da un utente di NeoGAF. Ve lo riportiamo:


Hi, I'm doing the weekly threads about online activity for Nintendo-games. The guy behind the program I used in the beginning just contacted me, some of the offline games previously released just began having connections to WFC, which seems a bit odd.

Now, I haven't been following this for more than a few weeks, but it's the first time I see anything of this kind. My first thought was that they might be testing how online works in the games already released, but that may seem a bit far fetched. If someone made a hack of the games, with online, I'm not sure if the game would still have the same game code. I guess that could be a possibility as well.

The games in question are Nintendogs and Yoshi's Island DS.


Fonte

0 commenti: