venerdì 10 agosto 2007

Q&A su Mario Galaxy

Avete ancora negli occhi quei tre scan splendidi di ieri? Certo che li avete, altrimenti avete sbagliato blog. I redattori di Nintendo Magazine UK hanno risposto ad alcune domande sul gioco, dato che possiedono il privilegio di averlo provato. Preparate la salivazione.

Q: Are the controls easy to get used to?

A: Yes. The analogue stick is used to move Mario and the A button makes him jump. The Remote works as a pointer for picking up or firing star shards, and you pick them up by simply waving the pointer over them (you don’t need to “click” on them). Within minutes I was jumping all over the place as if it were Mario 64 on the N64 all over again.

Q: Does it “feel” like a true Mario game?

A: I’d say so. I’m very harsh when it comes to stuff like this and I was a bit disappointed with stuff like Super Paper Mario because there was something missing that I couldn’t quite put my finger on, but this feels like a proper Mario game, moreso than Sunshine I’d say. For starters, the Goombas all over the place certainly help. Very Happy

QUI il resto dell'intervista

0 commenti: