martedì 18 settembre 2007

Time Splitters Wii?

Ecco una parte dell'intervista a David Doak di Free Radical:


GI: You’ve always been pretty high up on the latest and greatest hardware, you’re rolling onto the PS3 with Haze, but some of your biggest fan base was on Nintendo’s consoles, because there weren’t a whole lot of shooters on the GameCube. Are you thinking about putting TimeSplitters on the Wii, as well? What do you think about making a first-person shooter for the Wii?

Doak: I think it’s a good thing to do, and I think we want to put it on the Wii. And I’m sure it’s possible to do a control scheme that works. Also, if you want to start a petition for remaking Second Sight on the Wii, I’d like to see that as well, because I think that game worked really well, [laughs] because of the manipulation stuff.


Il team sembra intenzionato a farlo, anche se dal modo di esprimersi non sembra esista qualcosa di concreto - al momento.
Trovate l'intervista qui.

0 commenti: