martedì 13 novembre 2007

Qualche altra recensione di Mario Galaxy

NintendoWorldReport


Super Mario Galaxy is more than just a new Mario game; it’s a giant leap for the platforming genre. Freed from the shackles of traditional 3-D platforming, the game is much more than just Mario 64 set in space. I never thought I’d describe a Mario game as “epic," but that’s exactly what it is. Despite showing a bit of a darker side, Super Mario Galaxy is still full of happy-go-lucky attitude and bright characters, and the magic of Mario is as strong as ever.


10... però questi qua secondo me non hanno capito mica tanto del gioco. Hanno dato otto ai controlli e dicono che è epico. Bho...xari.

GameZone

The can’t-miss Wii game of the year. Super Mario Galaxy is a pure, unimaginable joy. I have never walked away from a Mario game feeling satisfied. I always wanted more. Yeah, I still do – how could I not want another Galaxy? Still, I’m satisfied. And I don’t want another Mario game, no matter how long it takes, until this one can be topped.

9.8

Su GameRankings al momento viaggia alla media di 97.4%, ma tanto scenderà.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

8 ai controlli?! XDDDDDDDD
Ma che brutta generazione di recensori... -__-'

Anonimo ha detto...

oggi ho trovato Mario Galaxy in un negozio...lo vendono prima del previsto...peccato che non avevo i soldi dietro, ma domani sarà mio :D